Posted by ferrer on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 11:09am.
is this correct when combining like terms
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - combine like terms and simplify. 17a^2-16ab^2+3a^3+4ba^3-b^2a=
- Algebra - collect like terms 17a +6b-11a-9b= thanks
- Algebra - I need someone to refresh my brain on collecting like terms.. 17a + 6b...
- math - 2x+4(1-x)=11+5x 2x+4-4x=11+5x 6x+4=11+5x 6x=7+5x x=7 i think this is it x...
- Algebra II - Factor: 12a^2-17a-5
- math - Can anyone help with combining like terms? The question - 11 + 5t^2 + t...
- math - Simplify by combining like terms. 9m + 5m - 4
- math - combining like terms 1.) 10x+6y-5x and 2.) 9x^2+10+4x^2+7
- math - simplify by combining like terms. then solve. 8m+3m=55 x+2x=30
- math - simplify the expression by combining like terms r + 2s + 3r