Posted by sh on Sunday, March 29, 2009 at 8:39pm.
Write the expression without using the factorial symbol.
Thanks in advance.
- math - Reiny, Sunday, March 29, 2009 at 9:05pm
- math - sh, Sunday, March 29, 2009 at 9:23pm
hmm..the answer key says its n(n+1), maybe the answer key is wrong
- math - sh, Sunday, March 29, 2009 at 9:26pm
wait, nevermind, I got it :)
- math - Reiny, Sunday, March 29, 2009 at 9:28pm
You know what?
I looked at "my work" and assumed that was the starting question.
so here it goes once more
I should be more careful when reading questions.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - write each expression without using the factorial symbol. 1)(n-3)! ----- ...
- factorial help!!! - i just need help with factorials I assume you know what a ...
- algebra - using exactly four 3's and any math symbol you like, try to write an ...
- Math help please - 7. In the expression –7x – 5x2 + 5, what is the coefficient ...
- Math Help? Check my answers. - 1. Name the coefficients in the polynomial. 4x^2...
- math - Evaluate the factorial expression 8!/6! Use the formula for nPr: How many...
- math - Thank you in advance. How do you write an equivalent expression using ...
- chemisrty - I have seen on the chemistry answers that a symbol is used please ...
- English (poetry) - Create a symbol and write a short essay on what the symbol ...
- Math - Use the expression 12*12 to answer the question below A. Write the ...