Posted by LaNoria on Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 9:08pm.
1. during the 1950 americans placed the most value in
a. comfort and security.
b security and cauton.
c. adventure and excitment.
d. rock and roll and nigth.
2. one of president truman greatest challenges in reconverting to a peacetime economy was
a. securing passage of the taft-hartley act.
b. keeping inflation in check.
c. appeasing women who lost their jobs to returning soldiers.
d. encouraging mass production of consumer goods.
3. what manor effect did the transistor have on technology?
a. it temporarily slowed the developed of new technology.
b. it reduced the size of electronic appliances.
c. it ended the popularity of radio.
d. it made nuclear power possible
4. in the 1950 scientists succeeded in using atomic energy to.
a. generate electrical power.
b. steamline computers.
c. make bettet vaccines.
d. run automobiles.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- History - I am home schooled and I am suppose to ask people their ideas on how ...
- math - You are thinking of adding one of two investments to an already well ...
- math - show me how to calculate percentage return on the security if the payoff ...
- investing 2-17 - Which of the following statements about organized security ...
- history - the McCarran Internal Security Act of 1950.
- History - Why did Americans get involved in Vietnam? How and why did our ...
- Government US - Which of the following is true of social security and Medicare? ...
- Security - Should these roles be included in a procedures manual? Why or why not...
- government - the goal of the european union is? global security national ...
- Economics - 21st Century Electronics has discovered a theft problem at its ...