Posted by Cynthia on Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 2:20pm.
Why shouldn't unmodified cow's milk be given to an infant under one year old?
A.Infants are able to digest only breast milk.
B.It contains too much bacteria for young babies to handle.
C.It can cause an upset stomach
D.Most infants are allergic to it.
I pick B as my answer. Can someone tell me if I am correct.
Nutrition of the young child - Writeacher, Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 2:47pm
I think you're right.
Nutrition of the young child - Cynthia, Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 3:53pm
Thanks some of this stuff you can not find in the text.
Nutrition of the young child - Writeacher, Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 3:57pm
Well, it's clear that A isn't correct because in addition to breast milk, babies can digest "formula." Sometimes a new parent has to try different brands before finding the right one for her child.
C is true, but not for all babies.
D is true, but again, not for all babies.
Process of elimination works most of the time when dealing with multiple choice Q&A.
Nutrition of the young child - dibba, Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 8:30am
after a meal at a child care center, the leftover hot food in serving bowls should be kept where?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Nutrition of the young child - Why shouldn't unmodified cow's milk be given to ...
- Nutrition of the young child - According to the food pyramid, a child should ...
- Nutrition of the young child - Which one of the following lunches provides in ...
- Psychology - 1.Do axons and dendrites meet at synapses? True 2. Does perception ...
- health ,safety,and nutrition for the Young Child - need to write a 300 word ...
- statistics - If a milk cow in California produced a mean of 1,875 pounds of milk...
- Math - Justine measures the milk in two different cartons. One carton contains 1...
- Chemistry - Cow's milk contains 32g of protein in 1052g of milk. What is mass/...
- Organic Chemistry Lab - Hi! For an orgo lab we had to isolate the following from...
- english - I had to rewrite this paragraph. Did I do it correctly? Excuse me. ...