Posted by history on Friday, March 27, 2009 at 9:42pm.
which of the following was a long-term effect of Prohibition?
a. the consumer economy
b. the growth of organized crime
c. an end to alcoholism in the United States
d. the riseof fundamentalism
history - bobpursley, Friday, March 27, 2009 at 9:44pm
YOu have to be kidding...alcoholism has not ended at all, we still have alcoholics everywhere.
history - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 27, 2009 at 9:44pm
Are you kidding? Don't we still have a lot of alcoholism????
Of course, it has to be B.
history - history, Friday, March 27, 2009 at 9:46pm
yea, idk what i was thinking..sry..(:
history - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 27, 2009 at 9:46pm
history - history, Friday, March 27, 2009 at 9:51pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - All of the following were anti-modern reactions except A. ...
- ENGLISH - I have a term paper and its on the Prohibition era, and i want to know...
- history - How did Prohibition contribute to the growth of organized crime? by ...
- history/lit - Last night I posted this question: The 1920's is associated with ...
- history - "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for...
- microeconomics - Describe the adjustments in the production possibilities curves...
- US history - What long term cause led to South Carolina seceding from the United...
- help - can anyone answer this...if you want me to try first i came up with the ...
- precal - The economist for a large sporting-goods manufacturer developed the ...
- US HISTORY - Who were the staunches proponents of prohibition? A. Harding, ...