Posted by eric on Friday, March 27, 2009 at 7:29am.
how many syllables are in this word
kindergarten - Writeacher, Friday, March 27, 2009 at 7:53am
grand - mo - ther = ??
kindergarten - connie, Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 5:15am
in the word grandmother there are at least 3 syllabbles inthe word grandmother try clapping it out if your not sure
kindergarten - asma, Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 9:01pm
the word grandmother his 3 syllables
kindergarten - Saira, Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 6:03pm
The word grandmother has 3 syllables
kindergarten - Kayla, Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 12:15am
3 sylllables grand-mo-ther
kindergarten - Anonymous, Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 7:02am
3 in grand mo ther.
kindergarten - christina, Monday, December 14, 2009 at 9:19pm
try clapping and saying the word
kindergarten - katie, Monday, November 1, 2010 at 11:06pm
really just clap your hand gran mo ther son its 3
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language arts - What are stressed and unstressed syllables? ie, where is the ...
- Preschool/Kindergarten - Which of the following is a reason why kindergarten was...
- 1st grade - What did that boy asked him and John? is that a sentence also how ...
- Literary - what does this mean the definition: Word: "anapest" definition: three...
- English - Never divide: A. the last word on a page. B. a word less than two ...
- Language - which statement describes the translation form of a haiku poem? A. A ...
- science - Observe one hour in a classroom (preschool, pre-kindergarten, ...
- kindergarten - What is the difference of deduction and induction? pls give a ...
- 3rd grade - My daughter needs to underline the word that has the v/v syllable ...
- literacy - what are the syllables for the word attentively