Posted by kyle on Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 4:35pm.
Franklin Roosevelt put together a coalition of different groups that became the backbone of the Democratic Party for the next thirty years. FDR’s Democratic Party coalition included all of the following EXCEPT
B. urban political machines
iS the answer B
- history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 4:39pm
You may need to type the answer choices, since copying and pasting didn't seem to work.
Also, please tell us which answer you think is correct.
- history - kyle, Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 4:43pm
the choices are
A. Southerners D. urban political machines
B. Suburbanites E. labor
I think it is D
- history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 4:49pm
Sorry, but D is not the answer.
Check the first paragraph of this article.
- history - kyle, Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 6:13pm
so would it be C
- history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 9:45pm
Blacks is a racial minority. So C is wrong.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- government - from 1932 to 1968, national politics was dominated by which party? ...
- History - All of the following were reasons for the failure of the People's (...
- U.S. HISTORY - how does the philosophy of franklin roosevelt resemble the ...
- goverment help - Which of the following is not a minor party in the history of ...
- history - Who did The republican party run for president during the 1912 ...
- Government - Political Parties have organizations at the a) state level. b) ...
- History-Civil War - When Reconstruction began, which groups of Americans living ...
- government - In my class I had to choose a major national issue and identify the...
- History - The 1964 Civil Rights Act did all of the following except: a. ban ...
- us history - The members of which political party were pleased with the ...