Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 11:43pm.
please and thanc u!
- Pre-Algebra - drwls, Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 12:50am
Learn and apply these rules for taking powers of numbers with exponents,
(x^a)^b = x^(ab) ,
(x^a*y^b)^c = x^(ac) * y^(bc)
and multiplying variables with exponents.
x^a*x^b = x^(a+b)
Here is how this works with two examples. You should do the rest yourself.
(p^2*q)^3 = p^6*q^3
6a(-ab)^7 = 6a*(-1)^7 * a^7 * b^7
= -6a^8 * b^7
The * symbol indicates multiplication, but could be left out
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-Calc - Please help me solve these two equations!! Divide and express as a ...
- algebra - (5c²+5cd)+(4c²d-2cd-6)+(-cd+8)
- Algebra......Help Quick!! - 12a^3bc-18a^2bc^2+6a^2c, x^2+20x+36, 12x^4-8x^3-4x^2...
- algebra - simplify -2a^+6ab^-12a^b/-24ab the b -12a^b the b is to the third ...
- algebra - I need help with these please. What is the solution for 0.7x+5¡Ü1.1x-8...
- algebra - simplify 2a^2 + 6ab^2-12a^2b^3 divided by 24ab -2a^2/-24ab + 6ab^2/...
- pre alg - 12a^-4 b^6 c^-3 / 30 a^2 b^-5 c^-3 is the answer 2b/5a^6 c^?
- pre calc - factor ((5a^2+12a+4)/(a^4-16)) / ((25a^2+20a+4)/(a^2-2a))
- Algebra - 1. √(9y - 196) + √196 = √49 My work: I squared all 3...
- Pre-Algebra - what is the surface area of a square pyramid if the slant height ...