Posted by Kris on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 8:59pm.
What cellular process involves mitosis?
Wouldn't that be (growth)
- health - Larry, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 9:01pm
Yes, you are correct. Growth is right.
Mitosis is the division of one cell into two duplicate daughter cells, and is the main method by which organisms grow.
- health - Michele, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 9:02pm
- health - Kris, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 9:04pm
The skin plays a major role in
A. retention of oxygen and excretion of carbon dioxide.
B. absorption of vitamin A and certain drugs.
C. synthesis and storage of proteins.
D. temperature regulation and
I think the answer is d because the others don't make any sence.
- health - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 9:08pm
Yes, I believe you're correct to choose D.
- health - Larry, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 9:10pm
Yes, you are correct. D is the answer. Temperature regulation and sensation.
Here is a GOOGLE search on the subject.
Because it interfaces with the environment, skin plays a very important role in protecting (the body) against pathogens. Its other functions are insulation, temperature regulation, sensation, synthesis of vitamin D, and the protection of vitamin B folates. Severely damaged skin will try to heal by forming scar tissue. This is often discolored and depigmented.
- health - Jackyln, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 9:15pm
Thank you, Larry, Writeacher,& Michele!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- anatomy - what cellular process involves mitosis A.movement B.fertilization C....
- anatomy and physiology - what cellular process involves mitosis?
- anatomy and physiology - What cellular process involves mitosis?
- Science 8th grade check answer - The cellular process involves mitosis is ...
- Cellular Anatomy/Integumentary and Musculoskeletal - Which process involves the...
- 8th-g Science: Need help to check answer!!! - Since I will have a science test ...
- chemistry - Electrochemistry is commonly used in the preparation of many ...
- Bilogy - explain why the process of mitosis and meiosis are both important to ...
- 7th grade science help Ms. Sue please! - 1. Most of the life of any cell is ...
- life science - Explanation of why the process of mitosis and meiosis are both ...