Posted by queeneka on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 7:00pm.
round 564,195 to the nearest hundred thousand:
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 7:09pm
What do you think is the answer?
math - queeneka, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 7:15pm
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 7:21pm
You've rounded it to the nearest thousand.
The 5 is in the hundred thousand place. Is 564,195 closer to 500,000 or 600,000?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade math - 387,422 round to the nearest thousand 124,607 round to the ...
- math - Round 546 to the nearest ten. Round 5,762 to the nearest hundred. Round 3...
- maths - what is 45,429,444 to the nearest hundred-thousand? Hundred thousand ...
- math applications - Round 0.8394263 to the nearest hundred-thousandth. Round the...
- math - round to the nearest thousand, nearest hundred, nearest ten 8999
- math - Round to the nearest thousand, nearest hundred, and the nearest ten 7509
- math - 427,685 nearest thousand is it 428,000 0.8394263 nearest hundred-...
- Math - Round to the nearest hundred thousand the number 387,422
- math - how do you round off 2,603,484 to the nearest hundred thousand
- math - 8. in the 2004 presidentail election, 4651 residents of the state of ...