Posted by Lady Gaga fan on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 6:37pm.
Could you please check these also thanks.
Directions use with l or d form (de la, de l' des, du, or le, la, les)
Isabelle Marquet a une souer, Sophie. Quand les deux soeurs vont au restaurant, Isabelle commande toujours (1)------- poisson. Elle aime bien (2)------- poisson. Mais Sophie n'aime pas du tout (3)------ poisson. Elle aime (4)------ viande et elle commande toujours (5)-------- viande. Elle commande toujours (6)-------- boeuf. Et elle aime son boeuf à point, pas bien cuit!
Answer 1: du
Answer 2: le
Answer 3: le
Answer 4: la
Answer 5: du
Answer 6: du
French - E.G., Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 7:02pm
Looks good to me except for Answer 5, which should have been "de la viande".
Also please note the typing error of soeur (in the beginning.)
French - E.G., Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 7:20pm
Of course, I may be wrong!
French - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 7:43pm
No, E.G. vous avez raison! (You are right)
Sra (aka Mme)
French - E.G., Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 7:54pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French - Could you check these answers also thanks so much and god bless. ...
- French - Could you check these thanks Directions: Answer as indicated, using the...
- French - In french we are discussing how you drop the infinitive ending -er and ...
- French - Could you check this answers also thanks. Directions use the correct ...
- French - Could you please check these thanks. Directions complete each sentence ...
- French ASAP - Can you check my answers thanks Directions: Use the clues to fill ...
- French - Could you please check this also thanks Directions: L'Alsace, vous ...
- French - Difference between indefinite and definite articles? Indefinite = Un, ...
- French - I need help with grammar, can someone check it out for me? 1. Une ...
- French - Bonjour! Could you please check these thank you very much!! Directions...