Posted by A.W. on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 3:57pm.
The Earth is a sysytem that is comprised of four subsystems. How do these four subsystems interact with one another? And identify one type of resource from each subsystem on which people depend.
Physical Geology - GuruBlue, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 4:04pm
A.W., We do not do your homework for you. After you have done some reading and writing, please repost and we will be happy to make further suggestions/corrections as needed.
Physical Geology - A.W., Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 4:21pm
GuruBlue, I know that the four subsystems are also called spheres; that they are the lithosphere, the biosphere, the atmosphere, and the hydrosphere. And with out them Earth and we as the people of Earth would not survive. Hows that?
Physical Geology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 4:27pm
Check this site.
Physical Geology - James, Friday, December 3, 2010 at 7:03pm
What is one thing that humans get from each of the spheres?
The spheres are the biosphere, atmosphere, hydrosphere, and lithosphere.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geology(science) does this sound ok? - write a 200-300 word description of how ...
- geology(science) i still dont understand - how the earths four subsystems ...
- geology (science) - how does the earth's four subsystems (lithosphere, ...
- earth science - how do the four subsystems of earth interact with one another
- geology (science) - identify one type of resource from each subsystem on which ...
- Computers - An architecture provides a framework within which to identify, ...
- science - How Do the Earth's Four Subsystems Work Together?
- Space Exploration - List three subsystems of a SARSAT satellite and tell what ...
- geology(science) - what are earths 4 subsystems? Is it..... Lithosphere,...
- math - Four different positive integers sum to one hundred twenty-five. If you ...