Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 3:06pm.
During an emergency room examination for an injured arm, the physician palpates the
arm’s entire length, starting at the shoulder and ending at the fingers of the hand. This
process takes him from a/an _______ position.
A. right to left C. anterior to ventral
B. proximal to distal D. coronal to transverse
I think the answer is (B)
medical terminology/biochemistry - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 4:16pm
medical terminology/biochemistry - Leslie, Monday, July 12, 2010 at 9:31am
The correct answer is 'B', Proximal to Distal...just took the exam - Good Luck!
medical terminology/biochemistry - Nikki, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 3:08pm
To fully eliminate all infectious microorganisms, which of the following measures must be used?
medical terminology/biochemistry - flor b, Saturday, November 26, 2011 at 1:45pm
my answer is d
medical terminology/biochemistry - angel, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 12:19am
medical terminology/biochemistry - MARY, Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 12:36am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- health - During an emergency room examination for an injured arm, the physician ...
- Health - During an emergency room examination for an injured arm, the physician ...
- Anatomy & Physiology - During an emergency room examination for an injured arm, ...
- anatomy and physiology 1 - during an emergency room examination for an injured ...
- Anatomy and Physiology - During an emergency roon exam for an injured arm,the ...
- college - The arm in the figure below weighs 44.5 N. The force of gravity acting...
- Anatomy & Physiology - 1. What are the constituents of DNA? A. Sugars and lipids...
- Physics - A person’s arm is held with the upper arm vertical, the lower arm and ...
- Anatomy & Physiology - Someone please check my answer and tell me if they are ...
- Physics - A man is holding an 8.00kg vacuum cleaner at arm's length, a distance ...