Posted by Larry on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 7:45pm.
I have to creat a kids book of about 15 pages or more that tells the story of Jacques Cartier, Samuel de Champlain, or Life in New France. It has to be written nice and simple with awesome drawings for kids! But, I must tell the whole story.
This is very difficult for me. I don't know how to do it/start it.
Which one would be easier?
Any help is appreciated.
Socials Studies Project - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 7:52pm
For me, writing about either Cartier or Champlain would be easier than Life in New France.
I would include lots of hand drawn maps showing where they traveled as well as pictures of what they did and how they traveled.
Socials Studies Project - Michele, Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 7:56pm
I would do Champlain go to this website it could be very helpful enchanted learning it gives a step by step of what Champlain did. He would be the easyist to do and the pictures would be simple to create. Good luck with your project!!
Socials Studies Project - Larry, Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 8:03pm
Can anyone suggest some resources, websites that would help?
Socials Studies Project - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 8:22pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies Project - I have to creat a kids book of about 15 pages or more ...
- Socials Studies (URGENT) - I need to create a children's book of at least 15 ...
- Social studies - what was jacques cartier in search of when he sailed to the new...
- English - I have a few last doubts. Thank yo very much for your corrections. 1)...
- English - Imagine that you are an agent who is interested in publishing new ...
- History - What is the importance of Samuel de Champlain colonizing Quebec for ...
- Social Studies - One goal of Christopher Columbus,Jacques Cartier, and Henry ...
- English - Thesis Statement on Life of Pi - a) how is life of pi a story within a...
- Math - Sachin completed 3/5 of a story books. She finds more 80 pages to ...
- social studies 9 - What social values would have led Jacques Cartier to kidnap ...