Posted by jeff on Monday, March 23, 2009 at 10:19pm.
I'm currently writing an essay for a Sociology class(Sociology of Everyday life), my topic was on love and prior to the essay we had to write three proposals for our essay addressing our topic with a focus on the micro-sociological aspect of it.
The problem is all three of my proposals got shot down and the instructor's notes on what was wrong about it are not very clear, other than they were 'too macro'.
Our essays are supposed to a sort of response to a micro-sociological question that we come up with, and this is where I am stuck.
Is love a socially constructed concept? <---Is this a micro question?
Do personal relationships differ from group to group? <---is this?
Thanks for any help.
Sociology - SraJMcGin, Monday, March 23, 2009 at 10:21pm
This should give you an idea of what is desired:
Sociology - jeff, Monday, March 23, 2009 at 10:51pm
I'm sorry but that link does not help me. If you could provide a link with EXAMPLES of micro-sociological questions, that would be helpful.
And yes, I have already tried googling 'Microsociological question examples'
Sociology - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 23, 2009 at 11:00pm
This site has a few examples of microsociological scenarios.
Sociology - PsyDAG, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 11:01am
Here is an example of what might be called micro-sociological:
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Soc-120 - I have to start writing an essay for my sociology class and this is ...
- essay help - so i've decided to write an essay using lord of the flies, the ...
- Sociology essay 1 - I need some help with my sociology essay.
- English 7 (please read and please help!) - We have to write this essay for ...
- writing (persuasive essay) - Hi. I'm in 10th grade and our teacher assigned us a...
- Writing/Essay - I Need To Write a 1 1/2 page on a personal narrative about an ...
- english-essay writing topic - what is a good topic to write about for a personal...
- english - please help me writing an essay as described below. topic is provided ...
- college essay topic - what can be my topic for this college essay? Write an ...
- Essay Topic (Synthesis) - Is the topic of Immigration Reform in the United ...