Posted by Sam on Monday, March 23, 2009 at 9:15pm.
Could you please check these other sets of terms.
Here are the terms:
cost benefit analysis
food, clothing,shelter, and other things required for survival.
occurs when people lack the resources to produce the things they want.
all activity that together affects making, selling, and using goods and services.
what you cannot buy or do when choosing to do one thing rather than another.
Answer: opportunity cost
economic model compairng marginal costs and marginal benefits of a decision
Answer: cost benefit analysis
economic system in which individuals own the means of production.
something offered in an attempt to get consumers to take certain economic actions.
- Social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 23, 2009 at 9:23pm
100% correct again! :-)
- Social studies - Sam, Monday, March 23, 2009 at 9:23pm
Thanks Ms. Sue
- Social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 23, 2009 at 9:38pm
You're welcome, Sam.
Answer this Question
- Economics - Yeah, so I'm in urgent need of help with this homework. 1. Assume ...
- Micoreconomics - As a general rule, profit-maximizing producers in a competitive...
- econ - You want to determine the profit-maximizing production quantity for a ...
- Macroeconomics - You want to determine the profit-maximizing production quantity...
- Macroeconomics - I need help to answer this question? You want to determine the ...
- Calc Help - Marginal Cost = 30sqroot(x+4) with fixed costs of $1000. Marginal ...
- Introduction programing visual basic - break even analysis. suppose a certain ...
- Calculus - The price-demand and cost functions for the production of microwaves...
- Microeconomics - You have this chart of combinations of clothing and food. You ...
- advanced math - The marginal cost of a product can be thought of as the cost of ...