Posted by Sandi on Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 5:00pm.
Solve for g
This makes no sense to me please help! Thanks!!
math 116 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 5:04pm
Solve for g
This means that g and q are multiplied together. For instance, if A = 10, and q = 5, what does g equal?
10 = 5q
10/5 = q
g = q/A
math 116 - drwls, Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 5:04pm
g = A/q
Just divide both sides of the equation by q. It makes perfect sense.
math 116 - Anonymous, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 12:02am
b=hnu solve for u
math 116 - Anonymous, Monday, July 22, 2013 at 10:44am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math (Ms. Sue Please Help) - Determine whether the following statement makes ...
- Algebra (please help) - Determine whether the following statement makes sense or...
- math - The lengths in inches (x and y) of two fish are related by the equation ...
- ?? - 2a-3 x a+2 --------------- 4a-6 <-ok why does 4a plus 2a^2-3a <3b = ...
- math, question - Is there anywher i can go for further explanations on how to ...
- Math. Please help! - 144/k=9 I don't understand how to do this using reciprocals...
- Mat 116 - Solve the system by graphing 8x-6=-18 6y-8x=18 divide 1 equation by 2 ...
- math - What is the square of 12? To me that makes no sense so please help me
- math - If Stephanie is scheduledto begin practiceat 12:30p.m., what is the ...
- algbra - heyya Your equation makes no sense. Your equation makes no sense. 4x = ...