Posted by angell on Friday, March 20, 2009 at 3:44pm.
1. Use the given arithmetic sequence to answer the following problems.
Arithmetic sequence: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, ….
a. Use the formula to find the 75th Term of the given Arithmetic Sequence
b. Use the formula to find the nth Term of the given Arithmetic Sequence
c. Explain in words how arithmetic sequences can be written as a linear equation then write the linear equation for the arithmetic equation you found in problem b.-II.
math - A.W., Friday, March 20, 2009 at 4:03pm
What is your problem? There is nothing to answer to.
copy and paste does not work - Damon, Friday, March 20, 2009 at 4:10pm
You can not copy and paste to this board
math - Samy, Friday, March 20, 2009 at 5:36pm
Is that what you want to do well probably something is wrong cause in my computer it does work. Try to see what is wrong you are probably cutting and then pasting instead of copy paste!! :)
math - Damon, Friday, March 20, 2009 at 5:40pm
It is a function of this particular web site Samy. Students can not paste to the board.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math ( Can You check my Work?) - 1.an = 3n - 1 2. an = 2(2n - 3) 3.an = 4^n 4.an...
- Algebra - True or False 1. – 5, – 5, – 5, – 5, – 5, … is an arithmetic sequence...
- Math - Write a formula for the general term (the nth term) of the arithmetic ...
- Mathematics : Arithmetic Sequence - The 5th term and the 8th term of an ...
- Math - Question 1 Write the first four terms of the sequence whose general term...
- Math - an = 3n - 1 Answer 2, 3, 4, 5 2, 5, 8, 11 -2, -5, -8, -11 4, 7, 10, 13 3...
- PreCal - Write a formula for the general term(the nth term)of the arithmetic ...
- Math PLEASE HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - Question 1 Write the first four terms ...
- Calculus - Write a formuls for the general term(nth term) of the arithmetic ...
- Math - A sequence is formed by adding together the corresponding terms of a ...