Posted by John on Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 3:55pm.
How does Junsu look today?
He looks tired.
Do you know why?
Yes, I do.
1. He studied hard for more than 3 hours.
2. He helped his mother clean the house on Sunday.
3. He went to a mountain and played with his friends all day long.
4. He rode a bike to Haeundae Beach and came back just now.
5. He walked to school from his house.
6. He went to his academy and studyed 4 subjects there.
7. He went to a study room and studied hard till midnight yesterday.
8. He wanted to be the first in score in his class, so he studied hard. That's the reason for that.
(Are the expressions all grammatical? Correct erors, please.)
English - GuruBlue, Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 4:25pm
#7 would be better. He studied hard in a studyroom until midnight yesterday.
#8. He studied hard because he wanted to have the best grade in his class.
English - dakota, Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 4:26pm
yeahh, number 6 you put studyed it should be studied and in number 7 idunno if your aloud to say till but in my schhool the teacher marks it wrong so i would put until just it case
other than that i think it looks good?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I helped my mother wash the dishes. I helped my mother clean the house...
- English - 1. I am late for school from time to time. I will come to school ...
- English - 1. Which sentence is NOT correct? A. Anita would rather spend time ...
- English - Who is Hana's funny friend? 1. Her funny friend is Junsu. 2. He is ...
- Math - Mary can clean a house in two hours, Gina can clean a house in three ...
- English - Find the student who looks sad. Find a student who looks sad. (Which ...
- English - 1. If I had studied hard, I could have gotten a higher score. 2. If I ...
- math - Amy can clean the house in 7 hours. When she works together with Tom, the...
- English - 1. She studied hard, only to fail. 2. She studied hard, but failed. 3...
- Math - The time it takes to clean the house varies inversely with the number of ...