Posted by Alania on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 6:16pm.
Is 5dm greater than or less than 5cm (how do you figure this out)
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 6:28pm
There are 10 decimeters in 1 meter.
There are 100 centimeters in 1 meter.
Therefore, there are 10 centimeters in 1 decimeter.
Do you think 5 dm is greater or less than 5 cm?
Math - Alania, Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 7:14pm
this is alania's mom....we're trying to learn this together. i would say 5dm is greater..
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 7:21pm
You're right, Alania's mom. :-)
My little finger is about 5 cm long. My computer mouse is a little over 5 dm long.
Math - Reiny, Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 7:40pm
< My computer mouse is a little over 5 dm long. >
Ms Sue, that is not a mouse, that is a huge computer rat, lol
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 7:52pm
Ooops! I was thinking 1 dm -- not 5 dm!! Ye gads!
My arm is about 5 dm long!!! And I'll get rid of that rat! <g>
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Which of these numbers is greater than 6 but less than 7? Let me try to ...
- Calculus - In the next questions, a particle is moving along a horizontal line ...
- Math - I missied school Friday and am not sure how to do my math homework. here ...
- Math - I am confused on how to compare 400pt. 100 gal How do I figure out which ...
- Calculus check - A function f(x) is continuous for all x and has a local ...
- Calculus - A function f(x) is continuous for all x and has a local minimum at (1...
- math - 1)I AM greater than 15 and less than 40 if you double me I become a ...
- Math Question - If two sides of a triangle have lengths 4 and 9, then the length...
- Math - Use the clues to figure out the six-digit decimal number. 1. It is ...
- math - State the null hypothesis, Ho, and the alternative hypothesis, Ha, that ...