Posted by Sam on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 11:47am.
I am currently taking a class that focuses on the History of Hip-hop; I have to choose a hip-hop topic and write a 9 page paper about it. However, I am having a hard time choosing a topic: Do you have any topics in mind that would be easy to research?
- research paper question - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 12:04pm
I have absolutely no knowledge about this whole topic!! But you may find some ideas in these sites:
- research paper question - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 12:06pm
My first question is: "Is that REALLY music?" Here is a GOOGLE Search that has some ideas for you:''http://www.google.com/search?q=Hip-Hop+topic&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
- Response to SraJmcGin - Sam, Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 3:57pm
Yes SraJmcGin it is really music. Maybe not to you but it reflects, for the most part, a unique genre of music that many people seem to enjoy. Yes, some of its lyrics might not be accepted by all but it is music in the same way that jazz, pop, and even bluegrass are music.
If you also felt that it wasn't music then maybe you shouldn't have even answered the question.
- research paper question - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 5:18pm
Sam, rudeness like your response to Sra is likely to get you no further help from her -- or maybe from anyone else here at Jiskha.
- Reponse to Writeacher - Sam, Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 5:20pm
No Writeacher, I thought she was being very insulting by even asking that question before answering my question....
- research paper question - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 6:55pm
Sorry, Sam! That was a "tongue in cheek" remark and I thought you would understand that I was kidding! After all, I do research on music! :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - give examples of hip-hop artist back in the 1980's and 90's spoke ...
- English - 1.What is the meaning of the term "hip hop feminist"? 2.Why are there ...
- English - According to McBride, the author of "Hip-Hop Planet," the roots of hip...
- English - The author of “Hip-Hop Planet” describes the legend of the Great Rock ...
- English - I need to write a research paper on a topic that is relevant to, or is...
- music - does rap and hip-hop always have a background beat?
- English - demise of hip-hop lyrics
- physical education - famous dancers or dances in relation to hip hop.
- spanish - what does it mean when it says... que clase de musica es la mas ...
- english - I need help with finding information about the impact of hip-hop music...