Posted by hewan on Monday, March 16, 2009 at 11:54pm.
Answer this Question
- pre algbra - 3x(cubed)times y, -2xy(cubed), -5x, how many terms do you see and ...
- algbra - t = r + k/2(w) What does w equal?
- algbra - a=0.5bh
- algbra - Find the product: (8x-3y)^2
- college - can you help me with my algbra problems
- algbra - find the product v^2+v-12/5v+10*-v-2/v^2+5v+4
- algbra 2 - 1/27+9^4x+5 And what is the question or problem? what is x3-7y=21
- Intermediate algbra - How can I solve t^4 - 11t^2 + 18 = 0
- algbra - Write the general form of the equation f(x)=4(x-1)^-8
- algbra 1 - Name the property the equation illustrates. –5 + (8 + 10) = (–5 + 8...