Posted by HELP on Monday, March 16, 2009 at 6:26pm.
For my hw i have to graph the following equations
1) x - 3y -5 = 0 and 2x = 1 - 3y
2) y - 3x =5 and 3x = 7 + y
3) x = 3y and x +2 = 11
4) y = 2/5x + 1 and x + 2y +11
After done graphing the equations i have to state if there are zero, one, or many solutions.
I have already done the problems and graphed them and here are my answers
1) 1 solution
3) 1 solution
4) 1 solution
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 9th grade math - Hey i need help on my math hw i just dont get it lol please ...
- 9th grade math (algebra 1) - Fine the solution set of each system of linear ...
- 9th grade - Algebra??? - how do i turn the following equations into standard ...
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- Math: Parametric Equations - Let G be the graph of the parametric equations x = ...
- 9th grade algebra/Ms Sue - Okay Ms. Sue. I am in 8th grade but I am taking ...
- physical science 9th grade - how do you balance equations
- Algebra - Is factoring equations a basic 9th grade skill?
- Math - Let G be the graph of the parametric equations x = cos(4t), y = sin(6t). ...
- 9th grade health - what is an ewmotional stimulus graph