Posted by CHEMistry on Monday, March 16, 2009 at 5:02pm.
What is the net ionic equation for AlPO4(s) dissolving in H3O^+(aq)?
- chemistry - DrBob222, Monday, March 16, 2009 at 5:37pm
Just add the two equations and cancel anything common to both sides of the sum.
- chemistry - CHEMistry, Monday, March 16, 2009 at 7:40pm
i tried dat..n got:
buh for sum reason its not accepting the answer
- chemistry - DrBob222, Monday, March 16, 2009 at 7:59pm
Did you throw away the water on the right side? You don't have H2O on the left; therefore, H2O on the right can't be canceled. That could be why your answer isn't accepted.
- chemistry - CHEMistry, Monday, March 16, 2009 at 10:35pm
thanx alot =)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Write a balanced equilibrium equation and kb expression for the ...
- chemistry - What is the net ionic equation of AlPO4(s) dissolving in H3O+(aq)
- chemistry - What is the net ionic equation of AlPO4(s) dissolved in H3O+(aq)
- Chemistry(Please check) - Which of the following equations correspond to the Ka2...
- Chem - what is the total ionic equation for AlPO4(aq)+3NaOH(aq)=Al(OH)3(s)+ ...
- acid base chem - I'm reviewing my notes for a test tomorrow, and I found that I ...
- Chemistry - the formaula for the compound formed between aluminum ions and ...
- Chemistry - What is the conjugate acid of HPO4^2-(aq)? A. H3PO4(aq) B. HPO4^2-(...
- Chemistry - For a reaction between sodium phosphate and strontium nitrate write ...
- Chemistry - Which of the following can be amphoteric? A) Cl¯ B) H3O+ C) HPO4¯ D...