Posted by tammie on Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 9:12pm.
what is the difference between a claim and an argument
- crt - Writeacher, Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 9:15pm
Claim = proposition = thesis statement
Argument = the entire paper
- crt - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 9:16pm
A claim purports to be a fact. An argument disputes or argues in favor of a claim. A claim us usually one or two sentences; an argument is usually at least a paragraph long.
Check Dictionary.com for more definitions.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- crt 205 - What is considered a claim versus and argument?
- CRT 105 - A(n)_________ claim is a claim about a matter of fact.
- Algebra - simplify the cube root of -54x^6y^4 Crt(-54) = -3Crt(2)....(Crt means ...
- CRT 205 - Imagine your child is trying to prove that she did not steal chocolate...
- writing - What is a claim in an argument with argument is intended to support?
- CRITICAL THINKING please help me - Consider the following argument. Is the ...
- Critical Thinking - I think i have some of the answers right but i need help, b...
- crt 205 - Final Project: Comprehensive Argument Analysis
- crt - Which of the following illustrates the key difference between subjective ...
- intro to law of torts - The main difference between a claim in a contract for ...