March 24, 2017

Post a New Question

Posted by on Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 4:53pm.

um, i was wondering what the word is for a substance composed of two or more elements that are chemically combined to form a new substance with different properties. um, i kinda need the answer soon.
thanx. :)

  • chemistry - , Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 4:54pm

    What is a chemical compound?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question