posted by Me on .
Fill in the blanks where called for, and answer true or false where appropriate.
1. Valid arguments are said to be strong or weak.
2. Valid arguments are always good arguments.
3. Sound arguments are ________ arguments whose premises are all
4. The premises of a valid argument are never false.
5. If a valid argument has a false conclusion, then not all its premises can
Please note that we don't do students' homework for them. Be sure to go back into your textbook or use a good search engine. http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/
Once YOU have come up with attempted answers to YOUR questions, please re-post and let us know what you think. Then someone here will be happy to comment on your thinking.