Posted by Bryan on Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 7:57pm.
1. The majority of CEOs blame unethical employee conduct on:
the breakdown of traditional religious institutions.
a failure of leadership to establish ethical standards.
the increase in lawsuits used to avoid personal responsibility.
the nation's business schools that tolerate unethical behavior in students.
-My Answer D
2. Businesses can best meet their responsibility to society by:
creating markets for domestic products.
shifting the blame for product liability cases onto the legal system.
supporting their preferred government officials.
creating wealth for their stockholders.
My Answer: B
3. The purpose of a(n) ________ is to evaluate an organization's progress towards implementing programs to achieve social responsibility?
federal disclosure statement.
-My Answer D
4. Ethical problems and issues of social responsibility are:
unique to firms involved in global trade.
unique to the United States.
not unique to the United States.
less important now than in the past.
My Answer: C
5. Top leaders in government and business today are:
held to higher ethical standards than in the past.
held to less strict moral standards than in the past.
less interested in social responsibility than in the past.
at odds with the general public in regard to ethical issues.
My Answer A
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- business - Are U. S. ethical standards applicable worldwide?Explain your answer ...
- business - Are U. S. ethical standards applicable worldwide? Explain your answer...
- business studies - Unethical advertising is one of the challenges of ethical and...
- business - *Relate the ethical decision-making process to business situations. *...
- business strategic management - Discuss in specific terms your understanding of ...
- business - Congratulations! You have decided to start a new business! You will ...
- Business management class - 1. Americans are often accused of being ethnocentric...
- Ethics and the Administration of Justice - Please Help!!!· In previous weeks, ...
- ethics - Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper that formulates your personal code ...
- Business Ethics - You are a high level manager who has been asked to present a ...