Posted by Maddy on Friday, March 13, 2009 at 8:33pm.
Is this sentence correct
Breakfast Is Served Between 6:30 AM & 10:30 AM
- English, but definitely not "1st grade" - Writeacher, Friday, March 13, 2009 at 8:35pm
Check on when to capitalize and when not to. Also check on correct end punctuation.
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
- English - Writeacher, Friday, March 13, 2009 at 8:39pm
And check on when to spell words out and when to use symbols.
- 1st grade - Mbaintu, Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 1:50pm
Do not capitalize:is,served,between, and both a.m's.
- 1st grade - adriana, Monday, March 16, 2009 at 2:25pm
breakfast is served between 6:30am and 10:30am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar Advisor - I just cannot figure out if these answers are correct or not. ...
- compound sentence - 1.There was no break between the breakfast and lunch crowds...
- conditional sentence - 1. If the sound system hadn't failed,last night's show ...
- History - The "Critical Period" took place during the years when... w. the ...
- 1st grade - What is a sentence a 1st grader can write using the word "past"?
- conditional sentence - 1. If the sound system hadn't failed, last night's show ...
- english - correct the fragments by combining the fragment introduced by a ...
- Proofread -- English - Yes, that is correct. I am currently taking BUS and CJ ...
- statistics help please - The proportion of Canadians who eat breakfast regularly...
- 1st grade - Is this a sentence? The fox sits.