Posted by nathan on Friday, March 13, 2009 at 10:23am.
can someone help me analyze this poem
The Hair: Jacob Korman's Story
Ten kilometers from Warsaw,
I arrived in Rembertow where
hundreds of Jews had lived
until the wheel turned: Judenrein.
You think they let themselves be taken?
They would not fill the trucks.
Men were shot trying to pull guns
from the guards' hands.
and hands of dead women
clutched hair, hair of SS guards,
blood-patched hair everywhere,
a velt mit hor, a field of hair.
english - GuruBlue, Friday, March 13, 2009 at 10:29am
You will find the key to this poem at these sites:
english - kayla, Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 6:24pm
warsaw is a city in poland.... until the wheel turned means gettin rid of the jews and you think to themselves be taken means alot of people mistaken why the jews couldn't escape or try too, because they would die. and the last stanza is sayin they did fight back
english - pallavi, Monday, July 16, 2012 at 11:28am
poem the road not taken
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Poem: Beware do not read this poem by Ishmeal Reed - Could someone please check ...
- english.poem.i am offering this poem - which of the following statements BEST ...
- English - 1. The pet has lived with the lady until he meets his old master. 2. ...
- english story - we have to write a dramatically story about a man and a woman ...
- english - (jacob and jacob was discussing) the rgument during the debate. is the...
- english - Which of the following statements BEST explains why "I Am Offering ...
- English - This is the number of years that someone has lived , or that ...
- English - In a poem called "Me", I saw the following expression. Are they ...
- english - 25. He …. in Asia until he died. (A) will live (B) has lived (C) would...
- english - Has anybody read the poem Calgary 2am? If so, can anyone help me ...