Posted by physics on Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 7:02pm.
please check these for me:
If atmospheric refraction did not occur, how would the apparent time of sunrise and sunset be changed?
a. both would be later
b. both would be earlier
c. sunrise would be later, and sunset would be earlier
d. sunrise would be earlier, and sunset would be later
Interference effects observed in the early 19th century were instrumental in supporting a concept of the existence of which property of light?
b. particle nature
c. wave nature
d. electromagnetic character
The acronym laser stands for light amplification by ___ emission of radiation.
Both insulators and conductors can be charged by
Two point charges, initially 1 cm apart, are moved to a distance of 3 cm apart. By what factor do the resulting electric and gravitational forces between them change?
Electric field strength depends on
a. charge and distance
b. charge and mass
c. Coulomb constant and mass
d. elementary charge and radius
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - If atmospheric refraction did not occur, how would the apparent time ...
- Foreign languages - I still have a doubt. Thank you, Writeacher. The best times ...
- English - 1. He is rather an old man. 1-2. He is a rather old man. (Are both OK ...
- physics - why is the color of the sky orange during sunrise and sunset? --pls ...
- science - a misconception of the sun is stronger at sunrise and weaker at sunset
- Physics-Please check - If I went tubing with my little sister, and I have a ...
- Equation of Time - Found a site containing a graph of the equation of time. If ...
- English - 1. I like the band because they sing with cheer. (Is this one correct...
- math - Two cars started at sunrise and travelled at a constant speed,one from ...
- Physics-Please check my answer-I've been working o - If I went tubing with my ...