May 31, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, March 12, 2009
I need help solving the linear system using substitution of the below problem....Thank You
3x - y=2
y= 2x - 9
, Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 2:44am
x = 11
Answer This Question
Algebra - solving linear equations w/ substitution
- The question in the book ...
- i need help solving the problem 3x+y=-1 2x+3y=18 using substitution
Algebra SOLVING LINEAR EQUATIONS AND INEQUALITIES
- Please help Im am Grade 5 ...
- 17) solve this linear system using the method of substitution. 2y-x=-10 y...
- i need help!!!!!!!!!!!! Please post your problem and your attempts ...
- I need help solving these problems by using the substitution ...
- Got a test tomorrow... Say you have a system of equations (linear), ...
- 1. Solve the linear system using substitution. 4x-y=5 4x+4y=-4
- y=5x-7 and -3x-2y=-12 I have to find the linear system using substitution...
- solve the linear system using substitution 4x - y=5 4x + 4y= -4 Also ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help