Posted by beecca on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 4:07pm.
for religion we are doing a saint prject. We did Saint (our name) and made a picture of ourselves. Then we had to label things on our body ( which we can exaggerate) that a saint would have. ex. big ears for listening, big helping hands to help people in need) we had to do 6. Could you please help me think of some more?? thanks :):P
- religion - beecca, Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 4:09pm
by the way i didn't use the big ears for listening,cuz im not allowed to use that one. The other ones i had were bright eyes to brighten up everyone's day and a large smile to share the love.
- religion - GuruBlue, Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 4:11pm
=) A sweet voice....
Sharp elbows for poking people when they aren't listening.
- religion - beecca, Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 4:14pm
i used the first one saying a sweet voice to make others feel sweet. but i think the second one is too violent for a saint:P thanks
- religion - GuruBlue, Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 4:23pm
Saints sometimes were not really nice...Saint Paul was pretty straight forward about what he thought. And the Bible even says that Jesus took a whip to the money changers in the temple...
What about a loooong finger to point the way?
- religion - beecca, Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 10:23pm
ok i will use those then. thanks for all ur help u rock;)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- religion - why did saint juan diego become a saint?how?
- history - Judaism Christianity Islam Which religion belongs to each of the ...
- Logic - From these premises... Ken is a killer and Sam is a saint. Ken is a ...
- religion - okay so i'm doing a scrapbook for my saint project and i was ...
- religion - what does catholic religion mean to our future?
- religion - what does the catholic religion mean to our culture?
- Saint Patrick's day - What is this word Saint gibsensls
- religion - Organized religion prevented the development of birth control pills ...
- Religions of the World - For my final project I have to conduct an interview ...
- French - Vous prenez la rue de Vaugirard a(with the accent) gauche jusqu'au ...