Posted by John on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 7:41am.
What club are you in?
I am in the broadcasting club.
the dance club
teh music club
the billiards club
the speech club
the balloon art club
the cross-stitch clbu
the archery club
the Western-style archery
the reading club
Could you name more clubs?
Would you let me know websites for club names?
- English - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 8:41am
Library, science, math, Spanish, Beta, chess,drama, and computer are a few of the clubs at my school.
- English - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 8:51am
Anonymous named some good clubs, most of which exist at lots of schools. My grandson also belongs to the French Club at his school.
Don't forget to proofread, John.
the (not teh)
club (not clbu)
I think those are just typos, but proofreading is still important.
- English - Nile Alban, Monday, January 4, 2016 at 3:59pm
I'm in the reading club. I'm also in the tech club too.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - the RCY 1 club the RCY 2 club the RcY 3 club the yc gag club the ...
- English - the video media yp club the print media yp club the information ...
- English - 1. I think the gymnastics club is more popular than the dancing club. ...
- English - 1. Which club do you go to? I go to a quilt club. 2. Which club do you...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Monday, March 22, 2010 at 3:48am. the video media yp...
- English - Which club is Don in? 1. He is in a sports club. 2. He is in the ...
- English - 1. I am in the RCY club. We do clean-up activities and help people in ...
- English - 1. I'm in the English drama club. 2. I'm on the English drama club. (...
- math - one out of every 4 students in a club is a girl.There are 20 students in ...
- English - 1. The quilt club is greatly exciting. 2. The mountain climbing club ...