Posted by Kyle on Monday, March 9, 2009 at 4:30pm.
ELEMENTARY ALGEBRA #3
Lesson 3.02 Solving Multi-step Equations
Reading Assignment: Study pages 126 – 129
There are five steps to solve Multi-Step equations, Match them in their proper order.
Undo multiplication or division
Clear the equation of fractions or decimals
Uses the Distributive property to undo parenthesis
Undo addition and subtraction
Combine like terms on each side of the equation
- algebra 1 - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 9, 2009 at 4:35pm
What is your question?
Please post your attempt at answering this question, and we'll be glad to help you then.
- algebra 1 - Kyle, Monday, March 9, 2009 at 4:57pm
i was thinking step 3,5,2,1,4 but it said i was wrong
- algebra 1 - Damon, Monday, March 9, 2009 at 5:47pm
I am thinking
- algebra 1 - Kyle, Monday, March 9, 2009 at 6:13pm
that wasn't it i'm so confused
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - We're doing multi-step equations, and I need help on how to check my ...
- writing for the web - Question 1 This step in planning a Web project involves ...
- Math/solving two-step equatios(distributive proper - Good morning! I am trying ...
- Math - I am really have a tough time trying to solve this problem. I think my ...
- ALGEBRA HELP - When solving the equation, what property was used to go from step...
- Math 8 - help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Multi-Step Equations Solve: 2(4-d+2d) = 12 please...
- Math 8R - HELP! - Multi-Step Equations Systems of Equations x + y = 0 5x + 2y...
- Math 8 HELP! - Multi-Step Equations Systems of Equations y = 2x - 4 y = x - 1 ...
- accelerated math - Hey everyone I need help with solving the following equations...
- Algebra - Im not even sure what this is called, teacher call's it Multi-Step ...