Since my eyes do not scan up and down very well, I'm printing this so I can read it. I'll then proofread it without scanning!
First of all, some advice! Invest in a good paper-back dictionary, English--->Spanish, Spanish--->English. Look words up to verify spelling. Next, start your "Hit List" of mistakes you tend to make so you can focus on those, avoiding them especially. Here are some things to go on that list:
1. spelling (beginning with Spanish in English!)
2. verbs - agreement of subject with the verb ending (conjugating)
3. accents - including é, ñ, etc. Words that require accent marks, must have them for pronunciation and the fact that they could be misinterpreted.
4. o vs. ni (o...o/either...or in an affirmative sentence and ni...ni/neither...nor in a negative sentence.
5. ser vs. estar
6. idioms = expressions that are said a certain way, as in "to be...years old" is with "tener...años."
7. parts of speech - nouns or adjectives or even adverbs, as in pequeño (adjective) versus poco (adverb.)
8. tocar vs. jugar, to play an instrument - tocar but to play a game - jugar
9. adjectives must agree in number (singular or plural) and gender (masculine or feminine) with the noun(s) they modify...ojo grande BUT ojos grandes
10. position of words, as in adjectives USUALLY follow the noun; of course, there are exceptions
Mi nombre es Toya. = yes, this is grammatically correct but there is an idiom for that = Yo me llamo Toya. = My name is Toya.
(yo) hablo = you have the wrong verb ending...inglés (accent)...años (accent)
hermanas...No tengo ni primos ni primas. OR simply "No tengo primos." = I have no cousins, both masculine and feminine can be included with the one word.
íntimos (accent) y cómicos (accent) cuando nos reunimos. (you need a conjugated verb for "when we meet."...Mi madre es secretaria en una escuela y mi padre...
I am married? = Estoy casada con Olando......habla (HE speaks) francés e inglés. (accents on francés, inglés and the word "y" would be lost because of the sound following it, so "y" = "e" in front of i, hi.
El tiene veintisiete años. (idiom plus accent)...Nosotros tenemos (spelling) dos hijos y una hija. Olando tiene siete años y Malachi tiene cuatro años y Zair es nuestra pequeña princesa. (lots of different errors here.)
To avoid all the repetition with "tiene" = Mi esposo es moreno y alto y tiene bigote y ojos negros....El es muy guapo, fuerte, atlético (too many "y's") y tímido. (note accent marks.) El es muy trabajador. (sounds odd to add "con mi familia" here )
Mi hijo mayor (adj. after noun), Olando, es también (accent) ... excepto (except misspelled) que él (accent) tiene unas orejas grandes. (grande in FRONT of a noun means "great/famous.") Yo tomo (must put verb ending on verb) el pelo....estudiante (spelling)...Es atlético como su padre. (accent & adjective in front of "padre.")
El juega tres deportes, fútbol, baloncesto y beisbol. (get rid of some "y" words again)
Malachi, mi hijo menor, es guapo y él (el - the but él - he) tiene unos hoyuelos grandes.
(You do NOT want "justo" = an adjective) (The idiom is "acabar de + infinitive" = to have just) El acaba de empezar la escuela de párvulos y es muy entusiástico. (NOT enamorarse in any form here as that is physical.)
Le encanta (idiom for he LOVES) el beisbol. Zaria, nuestra pequeña princesa, es muy bonita.
Since there are so many mistakes, feel free to correct everything and repost for final proofreading, if you have time.
Music - Hey I am just wondering what I should do for an ABBA themed backround
Spanish - I know it would really be up to the school but I was just wondering. ...
Spanish Stop-motion quote - Hey guys, I'm making a lego stop-motion movie and I ...
Just Curious - Hey. I was just wondering if anybody on here has been to teenink...
Spanish - Hello I was wondering if a fluent spanish speaker could look over my ...
Spanish - Hello. (= I'm writing a paper for extra credit in Spanish class, and I...
English - Hey guys, I was just wondering if you could help me find or explain ...
FRENCH... AGAIN - Hey guys, I'm just wondering, how do you say fun facts in ...
chemistry - Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has previous chma11 term tests, ...
Memorizing Spanish - hey guys. how can i memorize spanish phrases like Buenos ...