Posted by his on Monday, March 9, 2009 at 11:58am.
A comparison of Native American societies in North American reveals that
a. culture and language were the same everywhere
b. distinct cultures arose from difference in local climate and terrain
c. all were nomadic with little knowledge of agriculture
d. local environments ahd little impact on cultural developments
history - Writeacher, Monday, March 9, 2009 at 11:59am
C is clearly out. "Never" and "all" and other words like those indicate something that can't be proven.
Same with "everywhere."
So you're down to B and D. What do you think?
history - his, Monday, March 9, 2009 at 12:03pm
i think B sounds better
history - Writeacher, Monday, March 9, 2009 at 12:06pm
Right -- think about Hopi, Navajo, Arapaho, Comanche, Iriquois, etc.
history - SraJMcGin, Monday, March 9, 2009 at 1:48pm
Often, in a multiple-choice exercise, if the correct choice does not come to mind quickly, try the "elimination" method.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US History - 23. A comparison of Native American societies in North America ...
- History PLZ HELP ASAP!!! - What is the leading theory about how early humans ...
- Social Studies - 1)How did the shift to farming impact native american cultures...
- culturally diverse - Young children's functional use of language within a work ...
- social studies - in the first chapter of the book,section 1 review.i need help ...
- Social studies - What is the leading theory about how early humans arrived on ...
- cultural diversity - 1. Young children's functional use of language within a ...
- History. Please Help!! - Which of the following best describes the evolution of ...
- us history - 18. Which of the following is a notable influence of Native ...
- working with children from culturally diverse - which cultures are most closely ...