Posted by Bryan on Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 9:36pm.
13. Giganeers faces competition from many other companies that also provide engineering consulting services. In order to gain more business, Gig has tried to convince potential clients that his company offers better service than the competition. He has advertised heavily in professional magazines, often quoting some of his highly satisfied clients. The market Giganeers operates in is an example of: (Points: 1)
Is it Perfect Competition
14. ____________ is the amount a business earns over and above what it spends for salaries and other expenses. (Points: 1)
is it revenue
- Check - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 9:41pm
Your first answer is correct.
However, check this definition of revenue for your second answer.
Please look up the other words to find the right answer.
- Check - Bryan, Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 9:49pm
- Check - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 9:59pm
Right. Profit is your second answer.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Growth model - Hello everyone. My task is to build a growth model for a company...
- e-buisness - For this Individual Project you are required to address how a ...
- business entr 101 - gig started giganeers to earn a profit but by working hard ...
- Principles of Business - Identify and discuss THREE features which could be used...
- Marketing - A)Explain why the return on investment in advertising diminishes as ...
- International Business - How does one go about selecting a country because i'm ...
- Acct - One of the companies for which you provide accounting services offers ...
- business - i work at a small company that creates and markets video games. it is...
- civics - In the United States, people pay taxes so government can provide ...
- Internation business - Select a company and country that interests you. You have...