Posted by bre bre on Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 7:50pm.
Determine the number of moles of each specified atom or ion in the given samples of the following compounds.( Hint: the formula tells you how many atoms or ions are in each molecule of formula unit.)
a. O atom in 3.161x10^21 molecules of CO2
b. C atom in 3.161x10^21 molecules of CO2
c. O atom in 2.2222x10^24 molecules of CO2
d. K^+ ions in 5.324 *10^16 formula units of KNO2
e. CL^ - ions in 1.000 x 1o^14 formula units of MgCl2
f. N atoms in 2.000 * 10^14 formula units of Ca (NO3)2
g. O atoms in 4.999 x 10^25 formula units of Mg3(PO4)2
- chemistry - lyne, Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 7:58pm
this is answered below
- chemistry - bre bre, Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 8:05pm
ok can you help with h instead.
- chemistry - lyne, Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 8:07pm
- chemistry - bre bre, Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 8:07pm
i mean g
- chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 8:51pm
You know from below how to determine moles of the compound, Mg3(PO4)2. Now how many O atoms are in the compound?
- chemistry - anal, Monday, March 30, 2015 at 9:27pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry need help - Determine the number of moles of each specified atom or ...
- chemistry help - Determine the number of moles of each specified atom or ion in ...
- Bio - 1. An isotope is an atom of an element that varies in mass number due to ...
- Chemistry - 23. Ductility is the ability to be hammered into sheets.- F? 25. A ...
- Chemistry - Write a formula for the ionic compound that forms between each of ...
- Physics - Charged particles such as ions can separate the charges inside of ...
- Chemistry - Please explain this, I have no idea how to figure this out. What ...
- science - How do you find out the number of atoms in a chemical formula? Count ...
- Physics - How many atoms of hydrogen are in 220g of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)? ...
- science - 1. Which statement is true about the following molecule? (1 point)...