February 24, 2017

Homework Help: AE is this correct?

Posted by scooby91320002 on Friday, March 6, 2009 at 6:47pm.

determine the teachercertification/licensure requirements for the state you would like to teach in. I picked wisconsin and i put this......

Initial In-State Teaching or Pupil Services - PI-1602-IS
Graduates of Wisconsin educator preparation programs only.

Apply for an Initial Educator teaching license.
Apply for a 5-year substitute teaching license only - applicants who never held a Wisconsin Initial Educator or 5-year teaching license but did complete an approved Wisconsin program.
Apply for an Initial Educator pupil services license (School Counselor, School Psychologist, School Social Worker, School Nurse).
Apply for a library media specialist (902) license.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions