Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 8:37pm.
What side do you start on in a doubles game?
even side, odd side, or it all depends on the score?
is is even side?
(badminton) - Anonymous, Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 8:37pm
sorry i forgot to mention this is for badminton.
physical education - PsyDAG, Friday, March 6, 2009 at 1:18pm
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "badminton rules" to get these possible sources:
(Broken Link Removed)
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search. Also see http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
physical education - Charles higgins, Monday, March 9, 2009 at 9:19pm
Server serves at love on "d" side (right side) despite what ever the score is. Just like in singles
physical education - Charles higgins, Monday, March 9, 2009 at 9:20pm
O srry I though u were talking about tennis. Srry I have no idea for badminton
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - Suppose you are asked to determine the perimeter of a seven-sided ...
- Math - Which of the triangles described in the table is a right triangle. Table ...
- Math help! - Which of the triangles described in the table is a right triangle. ...
- Math - Solve for the length of the unknown side in the following right triangle...
- pre-algebra - The perimeter of a triangle is 195 mm.If the lengths of the sides ...
- 9th grade math - the triange is 31cm, side 1 and side 2 have equal lenghts, ...
- Cosine Law - Find all missing sides/angles. Round each answer to the nearest ...
- math - The scale balanced when n+20=80 Suppose the left side becomes n+3 How can...
- math/algebra - I have a triangle one side = 3 side 2 = square root5 - square ...
- Math - Mr Shen wished to enter the orange kite competition with an innovative ...