May 5, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Living yeast cells placed in a particular type of red dye (called Congo red) remain colourless. However, dead yeast cells placed in the same dye turn red. Explain this observation.
Answer This Question
- Max creates a lavender dye by mixing 3 parts of red dye. Will a mixture ...
- 2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying nutrients to and...
HELP PLSS SCIENCE
- 2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying ...
- To make an orange dye, 4 parts of red dye are mixed with 3 parts ...
College Chemistry Lab
- Suppose that a 2.50x10^-6M solution of red dye No. 2 had...
I NEED HELP ASAP WITH SCIENCE PLEASE IT'S IMPORTAN
- Since fermentation occus in...
I really need help in science please anyone thanks
- Since fermentation occurs ...
- can you explain the differences and similarities between the energy ...
- 1~ What do red blood cells do and is there anything ...
- My question pertains to what happens to red blood cells in various ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help