Posted by E.G. on Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 3:27pm.
Are "sous" "au-dessous de" synonyms?
Could I say:
"le chien dort sous la table" (the dog sleeps under the table)
and also: "le chien dort au-dessous de la table"??
Somehow I like the sentence with "sous" better.
Also: which is correct?
"je te n'aime pas" or "je ne t'aime pas"
"je t'ai aimé" or "j'ai t'aimé"
- FRENCH - E.G., Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 3:31pm
Sorry, I have no idea why this posted twice; especially since I wasn't even finished yet!!!
I still wanted to add "thank you for your help".
- FRENCH - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 6:46pm
au dessous de = below
sous = under
as prepositions, they are interchangeable
je t'ai aimé
Sra (aka Mme)
- FRENCH - E.G., Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 7:02pm
Would "je te n'aime pas" be correct, or "je ne t'aime pas"?
Encore une fois - merci beaucoup de votre aide.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- FRENCH - Are "sous" "au-dessous de" synonyms? Could I say: "le chien dort sous ...
- french - Can someone help me with this summary? We read a story in French class...
- French - This isnt really homework, but I kinda need to know this... How do you ...
- careers - What part of food science does the career of sous chef fall under? ...
- French - i have to describe 5 rooms in my house. i have to write 6 sentences for...
- French - Could you please explain the difference between PRENDRE and EMPOTER. Is...
- Language Arts - Another word for arc is (1 point) Angle*** Semi-circle Square ...
- keybording and word processing - 6. if you wish to shade a row of your table, ...
- Physics - an object of mass 5 kg has initial speed of 8 m/s it is sliding across...
- french - sous mon grande pere