Posted by Debbie on Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 12:35pm.
Amount of an Investment. The amount of an ivestment of P dollarsfor T years at simple intrest rate r is given by
a)Rewrite formula by factoring out the greatest common factor on the right hand side.
b)find A if $8300is invested for 3 yrs at simple intrest rate of 5%
math - Reiny, Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 12:43pm
A = P(1 + rt)
in b) sub in 8300 for P, 3 for t, and .05 for r
A = 8300(1 + 3(.05))
math - drwls, Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 12:45pm
a) A = P(1 + r T)
b) They are asking you to compute
8300*[1 + (0.05*3)] = 8300*1.15
"*" means the same at "x"
math - Debbie, Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 1:00pm
Is this the same as PV formaula?
math - drwls, Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 2:44pm
No. That is Boyle's gas law.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Amount of an investment. The amount of an investment of P dollars for t ...
- Math - The amount of an investment of P dollars for t years at simple interest ...
- Algebra - Amount of an investment. AMount of an investment rate r is given by A=...
- Math - We can rewrite the expression 16 + 8 as 8x(2+1). Notice that 8 is the ...
- Greatest Common factors - I don't know these answers. Can you help me? Greatest ...
- Math - How do I do this? -- can anyone give me a formula to find the answers? ...
- algebra - The formula I=PRT gives the amount of simple interest I earned by ...
- math - Suppose that you were saving money over 5 years to use in a purchase ...
- Algebra - Using the compound intrest formula's A=P(1+r/n)^nt and A=Pe^rt to ...
- math - The formula for calculating the amount of money returned for an initial ...