Posted by Kavita on Monday, March 2, 2009 at 8:06pm.
do advertisements cause more harm than good
English - Anonymous, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 8:07pm
many of them do
English - PsyDAG, Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 9:32am
Advertisements cause more harm than good, when they get people to buy something they do not need or that is harmful to them. That is one of the reasons the government limited cigarette advertising.
Here are some methods in which people influence others (Much of this is found in advertisements.):
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
English - hgj, Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 7:01am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - what are the negative points of the topic "advertisements do more harm...
- 10th grade - do advertisements do more harm than good
- english - how does multiculturalism do more harm then good?
- English - The essay is supposed to be on Advertisements, then we have to narrow ...
- AP US History - Adams was an accomplished patriot who was instrumental in ...
- English - As Principal speaker in your school debate competition, write your ...
- PHI 208 w33k 3 quiz - Question 3. 3. Harm may be understood as: (Points : 1) ...
- Newspaper - Can a bunch of Advertisements be on one page of a newspaper? What ...
- Searching on the Internet - What keywords should I use in search engines to get ...
- intro finance - Do you think credit has done more harm than good to the average ...