Posted by Jenna-fer on Monday, March 2, 2009 at 12:58pm.
Okay. sooo...i know that if you add flour to a substance it thickens up.But what can you add to a substance to thin it out (other than water...)
Culinary Arts...HELP!! - Bella, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 1:00pm
i guess it depends on what the 'substance' is, and then according to that you can see what would be the appropriate liquid to add
that's what i think :)
Culinary Arts...HELP!! - Jenna-fer, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 1:02pm
Okay what if the substance is cookie dough...then what could i add?
Culinary Arts...HELP!! - SraJMcGin, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 1:14pm
What liquid did you use to make the dough? Many times the dough is meant to be thick and therefore very sticky. The following is a video where the dough is rolled out between parchment. I always used wax paper. That way you can turn the dough easily and even flip it over! You don't want to "work" the dough too much and make it "tough."
Culinary Arts...HELP!! - Jenna-fer, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 1:18pm
I used water and eggs.The dough did not turn out to be a good consistency so I'm debating over whether or not I should add more water or add milk or something...i have NO clue.
Culinary Arts...HELP!! - Bella, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 1:36pm
i think cookie dough uses egg, which would probably be the best thing to add. i'm not so sure about water
milk could also do
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - 2. Imagine you have two beakers. Both beakers are filled with the ...
- Chemistry - When you add CuSO4+KI the substance stays clear and when you add ...
- Physics - 3/2/2016 An unknown substance at a temperature of 20 degrees Celsius ...
- Science - 13.)How can substance A and B be compared? Choose all that apply. A.)...
- Biology - You are supposed to add 0.1 mol of a substance with molecular weight...
- chemistry - Which of the following is true of a substance with a pH of 11.0? A. ...
- chemistry - If you have 12 moles of a substance, how many molecules do you have ...
- chemistry - Substance A and substance B react to form substance C as described ...
- Chemistry - Suppose 1.0 mol of substance A reacts with 1.0 mol of substance B. ...
- English - Select the answer that contains the correct punctuation for the ...