Posted by Madeleine on Monday, March 2, 2009 at 12:33pm.
When a piece of music is in 3/4 time, does it have a swaying or marching feel? P.s..I'm typin this in class so could ya hurry??
music - drwls, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 12:36pm
You don't march to a waltz.
music - Madeleine, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 12:40pm
OK Mr. Smarty Pants that didn't even answer my question...and what in the world is a WALTZ?? pleaze answer cuz im stoopid enough already...
music - SraJMcGin, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 12:41pm
It's like a waltz!
music - SraJMcGin, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 12:44pm
For Heaven's Sake; if it's not a march, it's the other one!
music - drwls, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 12:44pm
If you'd listen to your lectures instead of playing with your digital toys in class, you'd know what a waltz is.
music - Madeleine, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 12:46pm
Oooooohhhh...you mean the swaying. Okay no need to get sassy with me. I'm just a teenage girl.
music - Madeleine, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 12:47pm
yeah okay your right. I'll listen i guess.
music - Reiny, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 12:50pm
ahh, reminds me of
Zwei Herzen im Dreiviertel-Takt
music - Madeleine, Monday, March 2, 2009 at 12:53pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- music - hi um could you help me i have to do a music assignment and i to talk to...
- music - *has chininse music influenced western music?and why? *Have any of china...
- music - I'm doing an informative paper on music. I need to figure out when music...
- Music - So, I need zo post my question again... I have to write a report for ...
- music - I have to write a report for school on the topic of film music. I want ...
- music - In class I have to write a report on a music star so I chose marylin ...
- Music - What is orchestration? A composer creates various themes in a ...
- Fractions - In class, 3/8 of the students play sport while the rest do music....
- HJC - • For this assignment, you will view five examples of 20th Century ...
- Music - 1). What aspects of music do most people understand and appreciate about...