Posted by Stacy L. on Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 11:39am.
Hi, I'm doing some questions about comparing and contrasting sonnet 130 and sonnet 18. Could you help me with this one question I would appreciate it. Thanks
The diction of this peom is much harsher than that of the previous poem. Why might that be and how does it affect the poem?
Answer this Question
- literature - Compare shakespeare sonnet 130 and edmund sonnet 130
- sonnet - who is the audience in shakespears sonnet 130? who is it aimed at?
- Sonnet 130 - What is the purpose of writing sonnet 130?
- Poetry, Part 2 - One difference between English sonnet and the Italian sonnet is...
- Poetry - One difference between the English sonnet and the Italian sonnet is its
- Sonnet 130(last question I promise) - Who is the audience?
- english - One difference between the English sonnet and the Italian sonnet is ...
- sonnet - i need to write a sonnet
- B. Lit - The rhyme scheme of the sonnet known as "Sonnet Seventy-Three was ...
- English - I have to write a prologue for Act 3 in "The Tragedy of Romeo and ...