Posted by Chopsticks on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:26pm.
If I did research paper on the Great Depression, would that topic be too board?
Research paper - Chopsticks, Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:26pm
Research paper - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:32pm
Yes, it's too broad for a high school research paper.
First, I'd limit the Great Depression to one country -- like the U.S.
I suggest you focus on the causes or the attempts to pull us out of the Depression.
Research paper - bobpursley, Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 10:37pm
Books have been written on just parts of it.
What about some of the things on the sideline?
The Dust Bowl: Causes, effects
Emerging Oklahoma after the depression
The effects on labour legislation in California of the depression.
The lure of California during the depression.
The culture of the Hobo during the depression.
How the German War machine saved America from Economic Depression.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- research paper - s my outline for my research paper is this * abstract * ...
- English - What type of conclusion do you plan to write for your research paper? ...
- research paper question - I am currently taking a class that focuses on the ...
- research paper - Is fast food a good topic for research paper?
- englishe- please revise - Now that you have finished your research paper, what ...
- english - final revision - Now that you have finished your research paper, what ...
- writing - so i have to write a research paper(3-4 pages) on this topic 'does ...
- Geology - Hi i'm looking for some help finding information on the topic of "...
- Illegal Drugs - 2. CheckPoint: Introduction and Conclusion · Resource: Drafting...
- Business Research - select one online source that would be suitable to use as ...