February 21, 2017

Homework Help: Calculus II

Posted by RuggedChild on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 2:43pm.

In tabular integration, you're supposed to "change the sign of the even ones"... what IS the "even ones"? Does this refer to the terms that include x raised to an even-numbered power?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions